1. The materials on Amini & Conant, LLP’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Amini & Conant, LLP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Amini & Conant, LLP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Amini & Conant, LLP is a law firm, but in no way does browsing our website or reading through our content create an attorney-client relationship with you. Communication of information by, in, to or through this Web site and your receipt or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should not act upon any such information without first seeking qualified professional counsel on your specific matter. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon Web site communications or advertisements.
4. You also should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to an attorney through this Web site to create an attorney-client relationship. The transmission or exchange of information will not do so. Without an attorney-client relationship in the matter, we cannot assure you that your communications will be privileged or (unless we otherwise agree in a specific case) that we will treat them as such. Please do not send us any confidential or sensitive information until you speak with one of our attorneys and obtain prior written authorization to send that information to us.
5. Unless otherwise expressly specified, the attorneys listed in this Web site are not certified by, or certified as specialists or experts by, any professional or governmental agency or authority. Designations of our firm’s practice areas, or of expertise, practice concentrations or specializations of our attorneys are not intended (1) to suggest or represent the contrary, or (2) to suggest any professional or governmental standard by which such experience is measured, or (3) to denigrate other attorneys or firms in any way.
6. Although we have offices in several jurisdictions, our attorneys are licensed to practice only in those of such jurisdictions designated in their respective biographies. Unless otherwise stated, attorneys in our offices in countries outside the United States are not solicitors or barristers and are not licensed as local attorneys in the jurisdiction in which their office is located.